Tuesday 28 February 2017

Tuesday in India: Lessons To Be Learned

Exam pressure and pressure to perform is one of the leading cause of depression and suicidal tendencies among teenagers.

When I was a student in India, I got a huge shock during my first exams.

The exams were basically created to check my memory (the more you write - the higher mark you expect, the closer to the book - the better and so on) rather than practical knowledge.

It was tough and I saw how many of my friends were trembling under immense pressure from teachers, family, neighbors, friends, eventually themselves..

Of course this campaign plays with your emotions to sell the products, but they also raise an important issue. And it's on you what's going to happen next.

P.S. Having in mind that Indian parents don't dive in YouTube, forwarding this video or leaving it on your screen as a hint would be a great step to initiate a conversation.




P.S. When you’re done reading and watching, I’d love for you to share your favourite campaign this year? Leave a comment or Tweet me, let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment